Applies to products with a warranty sold on or after January 15, 2014.
Madison Tractor Company warrants most products distributed by them to be free from defects in material and workmanship as described below. Madison Tractor Company reserves the right to inspect any item prior to granting warranty coverage. We pledge our support in obtaining settlement of reasonable and justifiable claims.
|Remanufactured International Harvester, Massey, and White hydraulic pumps||90 Days|
|Remanufactured John Deere Hydraulic Pumps||6 Months|
|Rebuilt Injectors||90 Days|
|New Injectors||6 Months|
|Air conditioning (A/C) compressors, but only when installed by licensed or certified A/C repair shops in accordance with applicable regulations and when the following steps have been taken. Additional Requirements||1 Year|
|Briggs & Stratton and Mi-T-M Components||Separately warranted by manufacturer. See http://www.briggsandstratton.com and http://www.mitm.com.|
|Clutch Plates and Cover Assemblies, Hydraulic Torque Amplifiers ("TAs"), Regular Duty TAs, and Mechanical TAs||Separately warranted; see Clutch and TA warranty policy|
|OEM turf parts branded by the manufacturer||Manufacturer's warranty term and conditions apply.|
|All other parts||1 year|
What Is Not Warranted – This warranty does not cover:
- A/C compressors not installed by a licensed or certified A/C repair shop;
- Used products;
- Any equipment that has been altered or modified in ways not approved by Madison Tractor Company;
- Depreciation or damage caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions/recommendations, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage, vandalism, collision, or accident;
- Special order items;
- Pistons, rings or liners that are not ordered as parts of an overhaul kit;
- Components that have been disassembled or dismantled;
- Installation costs, any service calls, or other labor charges, other than for clutches and torque amplifiers as provided below;
- Transportation and/or freight costs associated with returning the product to Madison Tractor Company;
- Any premium charged for overtime labor requested by the purchaser;
- Incidental or consequential damages or injuries, including, but not limited to, loss of crops, loss of profits, rental of substitute equipment or other commercial loss; or statutory or implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness.
To the extent legally required, implied or statutory warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited in duration to the applicable warranty period. Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or on the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. The warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The purchaser may also have other rights that vary by jurisdiction.
To obtain warranty service, the end customer must submit the warranty claim to the original Madison Tractor Company account where the product was purchased within the warranty term. At the same time, the end customer must present the product and the original sales receipt showing date of purchase.